Archive for December, 2010
Let’s first define a quality twitter follower:
- They follows back
- They engages and participate
- They have a full bios.
- They are a positive influence
Here are the 10 ways to find and keep quality followers on twitter…
- Use people’s first name when direct messaging; don’t use automatic direct messages.
- Get to know people before you talk about money or personal matters.
- Don’t just promote yourself; promote others that promote you.
- Be helpful and answer questions.
- Contact by phone or meet face to face to build even stronger relationships.
- Treat tweeters as if you were meeting them in person; be friendly, genuine and use humor.
- Provide informative and relevant links
- Acknowledge other people’s successes and accomplishments.
- Follow people who have a common interest and those your followers follow.
- Be sociable, don’t complain or get angry.
If you are using twitter, facebook or any other social network, for network marketing or other business purposes, it is important that you study, understand and then apply these practices. Be friendly, genuine, use real-life common sense and humor to build your network eminence. These strategies, when practiced, will dramatically increase your chances of succeeding and becoming wealthy.
Contributing article by cj almeida
World News US
Are you motivated by an incentive to build a thriving business that you own and you are totally attracted to the idea of working on the internet full time and making money with blogs?
Are you frustrated in your current job that takes a lot of your time for very little wages and low growth opportunities. Worried that your current salary does not pay your bills and you are looking for a drastic solution to increase your income for peace of mind?
You’re ambitious and creative with skills to build a source of income that is entirely up to you? Are you interested in discovering the world of “blogs” and the opportunity to share your passions with other people in this world?
If you find yourself answering ‘yes’ to one or more of the questions listed above, here’s how to get started. Leave a comment and your email here and I will send you the information that will turn you into a professional blogger where you can create an excellent income per month which you can build into a 6 figure income within 2 years.
This guide will show you exactly how to build a blog based business from nothing and build your first profit in a few weeks. The sytem will guide you step by step to show you how to build a professional blog from A to Z to do the following:
Optimizing your search keywords for easy reference of your pages in Google search.
The choice of your domain name and hosting to set up your blog to maximize your revenue.
Learning the WordPress interface and easily create professional quality content to convert your visitors into regular customers.
Best ways to monetize your blog.
The use of video to attract maximum traffic to your articles.
Create your own product to sell directly on your blog.
If you’re ready to build a thriving business that will belong to you entirely, start your blog today; an exciting adventure that can change your life awaits you.
The NBC Business Club announced that it will launch a new concept web business site. We are now starting our pre-launch membership drive phase says Jackie Reitz, one of the NBC Business Club’s co-founders.
Why should you join the NBC Business Club? After years of market research it is our conclusion that there has to be a better way to make money on the internet. In keeping with the philosophy of why the wealthy succeed we have come up with many exciting new idea’s that should revolutionize how business is done on the internet. Here are some of the key parts of this new business opportunity:
1. Club membership is Free.
2. All the basic money making opportunities will require no investment, members can make money without investing any money, this gives inexperienced, low income or skeptical members the opportunity to make money then invest the money they make in better opportunities.
3. In addition to making money the members will own 50% of the Business Club.
5. Every time a member makes money for him or herself they make money for the club, because they own a 50% interest in the club they are always building value for themselves.
6. The club will save its members money, time and energy by having a three step business evaluation process. Brainstorm idea’s and opportunities, test the best ones and only then made them available to its members for action. Brainstorm, test and action makes it possible for club members to make money and succeed without having any skills, experience or knowledge of the internet, this means anyone can do it.
7. The club will expand into many streams of income. We will develop our own affiliates, web sites, stores and be involved in multiple partnerships to grow club opportunity, revenue and value states Jackie Reitz
8. We have eliminated the need for networking at the Business Club, the club is one big network and all members are part of that network.
9. Training and mentoring will be a big part of the club, to succeed you need to surround yourself with like minded people and that’s what we are doing. Our main focus is making our members money and building value for their club.
10. In many cases the poorest and least experienced club member will have the same value as the smartest most successful club member. Once the members understand this concept they will understand the secret that guarantees their success and the the success of their web club business. For example: if 10,000 club members join a site that pays $2 for each new registration, each member has an equal value. If 10,000 members click a page that pays an advertising fee each member contributes equally, etc.
11. You must understand your value on the internet to understand how some are getting rich and your not. a. they wants your email this gives them the right to email you for the rest of your life and make money. b. they sell, rent or allow the use of these lists and that makes them money. c. the email data base has great value which builds their site net worth. d. your clicking gives them advertising income. e. they attempt to sell you a product or service this makes them money. f. they redirect you to sites they own or have an affiliate partnership with this makes them money, g. they make dollars then give you a fractions of a penny for your contribution, this makes them a ton of money. This leaves you making everyone but yourself the big money…You frequented YouTube and built value for them, how much of the $1.6 billion did you get? At the NBC Business Club every time you do any of the above you will help earn income for yourself, the club and all its members.
12. Just think of what a million members, 10 million members could do working together. A million members joining a site that pays $2 for each new referral would pay the club $2,000,000 dollars, multiply that be a thousand and thats just one opportunity; there are thousands. Think of the income if every club member ordered their big ticket Walmart items through the club then picked them up at the local store. If every time a member signed up for a credit card or ordered Dish TV this would mean 100’s of thousands time a year times $30-$40 dollars in income each time for our members. Million’s of member click one of our web sites think of the advertising revenue. Selling 1,000’s of affilate products. Understand the opportunities are as vast as the internet and unlimited and you would be part of all of it.
13. You should dream big, what is worse then wasting, your time, energy and money is your lose of confidence, you give up on your dreams and then you quit trying…that becomes your greatest loss.
JOIN THE NATIONAL BUSINESS CLUB, it’s your chance to be part of a revolutionary concept with members owning %50 of the club*. When you make money the the club makes money and everyone shares in the wealth. An opportunity to be a part of something exciting and new, an opportunity to tell everyone that you don’t just make money, make friends or have fun at the club but that you also own it. If your happy with what your are doing and you believe your only worth a fraction of a cent for your time and energy then you shouldn’t join, for everyone else I believe that this is a chance of a lifetime. Your chance to work at home, get the support you need, get rich and membership is FREE.
From the Desk of cj almeida, CEO World News US
The wealthy understand the secrets of making money. They often do the opposite of what most people do, they go against the grain and apply wealth principals to their lives…here are their secrets.
They Invest other people’s money or profits that they made from other investments.
They reduce the complicated into simple steps or processes making it easy for anyone to learn and reproduce. Easy anyone can do, difficult only a few.
They understand that your two most valuable assets are time and energy, learn to leverage both by taking advantage of the power of numbers.
The wealthy mentor and support each other, in most cases you will be as successful as the five closest people in your life. For example: if the 5 closest people in your life have an average income of $30k, your income will be around $30k. Want to be wealthy and successful? Surround yourself with like minded people; preferably people who are where you want to be.
The power of numbers; working as a large group can accomplish much more then working as an individual or small group. They understand that having a thousand people making them $1 an hour will make them a lot more money than working alone for $50 an hour. Just look at the wealthiest men in history and see how they all applied this same principle. Building a network, club or following
If practicing what the masses do gets you what they have, wouldn’t it make sense to learn what the wealthy do and then apply these lessons to get you what they have?
The Golden Rule in Business is “those who own the gold make the rules”
The wealthy make the rules to benefit themselves; if you plan to compete you must learn to take advantage of these same rules.
The wealthy know that with successes there also comes failure…you must learn to accept failure as a learning experience; analyze your mistakes, learn from them then move on.
Keep your day job…form a part time business. Forming a sole-proprietor using your name will give you many tax benefits, require only a few forms at tax time and cost almost nothing to maintain in time or energy.
For example: anyone with an income of $80k paying $20k in income tax who had a business and a paper loss of $20k would owe no income tax. In essence, you would have earned $20k just for having a business; even if your business had a paper loss. A paper loss means that you can have a 20k loss without actually losing one single dollar.
Investing that $20k for the next 20 years will make you a small fortune (more then $500,000), that was the key to my early success. I was investing tax savings, money I wouldn’t have had without my business.
You need to have a mentor or coach that’s been where you are and is where you want to be.
Form an internet business, the web gives you the best chance to make a lot of money within a few year.
Dream big because even if you fall short you will have accomplished so much more by dreaming big.
Reminds me of a story; these two friends decide to dream big…Joe said his dream was to be a millionaire in 3 years his friend Dave said he wanted to have 20 million is 3 years. Approximately three years later Joe calls Dave and asks him to meet him for a few beers, he said he had some exciting news. When the two men met Joe announced that his bank account now had just a little over one million dollars in it…he had accomplished his dream in 3 years…he had succeeded. Joe then asked Dave how he was doing with his dream…Dave said not that good he had barely reached 50% of his goal. Joe had forgotten Dave’s dream amount; he asked what was your goal Dave? Dave replied 20 million. Joe said wow Dave you mean you have 10 Million Dollars? Dave said yes; Joe’s replied…dam I wish I had dreamt bigger.
I can give you the secrets but unless you study, understand and then apply these wealth principals it means nothing.
Contribution article by cj almeida
Overview Of The Proposed Settlement
In re Google Buzz User Privacy Litigation, Case No. 5:10-cv-00672-JW
A class action Settlement has been reached with Google Inc. (“Google”) that resolves litigation about privacy concerns arising out of Google’s social networking program, Google Buzz. The Plaintiffs allege that Google automatically enrolled Gmail users in Buzz, and that Buzz publicly exposed data, including users’ most frequent Gmail contacts, without enough user consent. Google denies the accuracy of Plaintiffs’ allegations and denies that it violated any law or caused any harm by the launch of Google Buzz.
The Class includes all Gmail users in the United States who were presented with the opportunity to use Google Buzz before November 2, 2010. Your legal rights are affected whether you act, or do not act.
From the Desk of cj almeida, CEO World News US
One of the most popular trends in staying healthy today is drinking tea. And, with good reason. Research has shown that tea may be highly effective in protecting our health and preventing aging and disease. As research continues, we’re learning more and more about the many health benefits of drinking tea.
But, what’s all the fuss about tea? Well, it’s the anti-oxidants that give tea its disease fighting power. Anti-oxidants are critical to our health, and many of us don’t get as many as our bodies need. But, it just so happens that tea contains some of the most effective anti-oxidants you’ll ever find.
Anti-oxidants are important because they fight free radicals in our bodies. Free radicals are created in our bodies as it converts the food we eat into energy. These free radicals are oxygen-containing molecules that, over time, can damage our cells and our DNA. This damage leads to premature aging and significantly increases our risk of diseases like heart disease, cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.
Anti-oxidants work all over our bodies to neutralize these free radicals before they can damage us. For example, the anti-oxidants in tea have been shown to prevent our bad cholesterol (LDLs) from oxidizing. If LDLs don’t oxidize, then they don’t harden into the plaque that can clog our arterial walls, contributing to heart attacks and strokes.
So, because anti-oxidants are so powerful at protecting our bodies, doctors recommend that we consume a diet high in these important chemicals. For most of us, this means that we need to increase the number of fresh fruits and vegetables we eat. And, we also can get anti-oxidants from other sources like chocolate, coffee, red wine and tea.
Green tea is a preferred source of anti-oxidants because it contains EGCG, one of the most potent anti-oxidants around. EGCG is 100 times more powerful than many vitamins known to be potent anti-oxidants, like Vitamins C and E.
Black tea also contains anti-oxidants, but lacks some of the EGCG that you find in green tea. This is because black tea is fermented during processing. The fermentation process destroys most of the EGCG in the tea leaves. This is why green tea is a more potent anti-oxidant source than black tea.
So, many of us are drinking tea, whether green or black, by the gallon. We’re brewing loose leaf tea, using tea bags and buying it bottled. And, when we don’t get enough EGCG from drinking our tea, we’re taking green tea supplements to get an extra dose.
But, what if we like milk in our tea? This question has come up regularly as people seek to balance the enjoyment of their tea with ensuring that they are getting the maximum health benefit from it.
And, it seems that it’s perfectly fine to put milk in your tea. A study reported by the UK Tea Council examined how adding milk affects tea’s anti-oxidants. The study reported that the addition of milk to tea had no effect on the tea’s anti-oxidant ability. Tea still contained the potent anti-oxidants when the milk was added, and the anti-oxidants had the same effect on the body whether or not the tea contained milk.
So, add milk to your tea if you wish. It’s not going to make your tea any less effective. And, if you enjoy your tea more, you may be likely to drink more of it, which we know is good for you.
Much of the reason that so much research has been performed on the effects of tea is due to the far lower incidence in serious diseases in Asian countries, where tea is consumed in large quantities. It appears that all the tea they consume has helped them to have the lowest incidences of cancer and heart disease in the world.
But, Asians drink quite a lot of tea, most of it green. Many Japanese are reported to drink 8-10 cups per day. So, it appears that you should consume a fair quantity of tea if you’re consuming it for its health benefits.
Start by trying to include 3 cups in your diet each day. Work up from that amount, if you can. Remember that tea is just as effective iced as it is hot; you can enjoy it any way you like.
And, remember that green tea supplements are also available, if you find that you just can’t drink that much tea in a day. These supplements are widely available at drugstores and health food stores.
Tea drinking is one of the healthiest habits you can get into. It’s delicious, refreshing and contains less caffeine than coffee or soda. And, tea is available in numerous flavors and forms, making it easy to incorporate some form of it into everyone’s diet. Even your children can enjoy tea to give them a head start on good health.
Contributing article by Jon Stout
Be Proactive: a summary of the 1st of these 7 habits
In our society, we have accepted 3 deterministic explanations of human limitations: genetic determinism, psychic determinism and environmental determinism.
On closer examination, we discover that between stimulus and response, man has the freedom to choose. We don’t have to function on “auto pilot”.
Pro-activity means that, as human beings, we are responsible for our own lives. Our behavior is a function of our decisions, not our conditions. We can subordinate feelings to values. We have the initiative and the responsibility to make things happen.
Our most difficult experiences become the crucibles forging our character and developing our inner powers.
There are three central values in life: the experiential (that which happens to us), the creative (that which we bring into existence), and the attitudinal (our response to difficult circumstances). What matters most is how we respond to what we experience in life.
Taking the initiative means recognizing our responsibility to make things happen. Use your R(resourcefulness) and I(initiative).
Pro-activity is grounded in facing reality but also understanding we have the power to choose a positive response to our circumstances.
Organizations of every kind can be proactive by combining the creativity and resourcefulness of proactive individuals to create a proactive culture within the organization.
We need to understand how we focus our time and energy to be effective. The things we are concerned about could be described as our “Circle of Concern”. There are things we can really do something about, that can be described as our “Circle of Influence”. When we focus our time and energy in our Circle of Concern, but outside our Circle of Influence, we are not being effective. However, we find that being proactive helps us expand our Circle of Influence. (Work on things you can do something about.)
Reactive people focus their efforts on the Circle of Concern, over things they can’t control. Their negative energy causes their Circle of Influence to shrink.
Our problems fall in three areas: Direct Control (problems involving our own behavior), Indirect Control (problems involving other people’s behavior), or No Control (problems we can do nothing about). Direct Control problems are solved through the private victories of Habits 1, 2 and 3. Indirect Control problems are solved through methods of influence, the public victories of Habits 4,5, and 6. No Control problems are best dealt with through attitude.
The Circle of Concern is filled with the “have” statements. The Circle of Influence is indicated by “be” statements. Anytime we think the problem is “out there,” that thought is the problem.
While we are free to choose our actions, the consequences of our actions are governed by natural law. Sometimes we make choices with negative consequences, called mistakes. We can’t recall or undo past mistakes. The proactive approach to a mistake is to acknowledge it instantly, correct and learn from it. Success is the far side of failure.
At the heart of our Circle of Influence is our ability to make and keep commitments and promises. Our integrity in keeping commitments and the ability to make commitments are the clearest manifestations of pro-activity.
Here is a list of the 7 habits
- Habit 1: Be Proactive
Synopsis: Take initiative in life by realizing your decisions (and how they align with life’s principles) are the primary determining factor for effectiveness in your life. Taking responsibility for your choices and the subsequent consequences that follow.
- Habit 2: Begin with the End in Mind
Synopsis: Self-discover and clarify your deeply important character values and life goals. Envisioning the ideal characteristics for each of your various roles and relationships in life.
- Habit 3: Put First Things First
Synopsis: Planning, prioritizing, and executing your week’s tasks based on importance rather than urgency. Evaluating if your efforts exemplify your desired character values, propel you towards goals, and enrich the roles and relationships elaborated in Habit 2.
The Next Three are to do with Interdependence (i.e. working with others)
- Habit 4: Think Win-Win
Synopsis: Genuinely striving for mutually beneficial solutions or agreements in your relationships. Valuing and respecting people by understanding a “win” for all is ultimately a better long-term resolution than if only one person in the situation had gotten his way.
- Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, then to be Understood
Synopsis: Using empathetic listening to be genuinely influenced by a person, which compels them to reciprocate the listening, take an open mind to being influenced by you, which creates an atmosphere of caring, respect, and positive problem solving.
- Habit 6: Synergize
Synopsis: Combining the strengths of people through positive teamwork, so as to achieve goals no one person could have done alone. How to yield the most prolific performance out of a group of people through encouraging meaningful contribution, and modeling inspirational and supportive leadership.
The Last habit relates to self-rejuvenation;
- Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw
What is meant be “sharpen the saw” is to engage the three dimensions which make up the human condition: body, mind and spirit. Take the time to become better, sharper and more effective; by continually exercising the, body, mind and spirit.
World News US
From the Desk of cj almeida – CEO World News US
You’re starting your own network marketing business and you’re exposing people to your company’s opportunity. Let me share with you a few concepts that will dramatically increase your chances for success. You should take the time to learn, understand and teach these to your team leaders and recruits. I’ll share 6 simple, but powerful, concepts that will help you during your journey of building a successful business.
Before I share those concepts…
It is extremely important when you start that you have a plan, be flexible, stay positive and have the right attitude. There will be many peaks and valleys and you should accept this as a being part of the process. For example, you may spend weeks or months with a recruit only to realize he’s not cutout for your business. When these things happen it’s important that you stay focused and positive and train everyone to react this way. Without the proper mindset, you will have little to no chance of succeeding.
1. Recruit from the top down, but don’t neglect anybody; identify people that already have a thread of success in their background. Those are the people that you need to recruit early on. They have the most credibility, knowledge and will help grow the business faster. Surround yourself with a few good team leaders for a much greater chance of success.
2. You can provide ideas, training, tools, motivation and support, but you can’t supply desire, sustained motivation, dreams and work ethic. Find people who are motivated to go after their own dreams and goals. People that you have to motivate over and over will probably fail in the long run. I’m not saying to give up on them; just don’t spend so much time with them that you don’t have time to manage and grow your business.
3. Keep things simple; The simpler the process the easier it is for everyone to duplicate and the faster you can grow your business. Also the simpler the process the larger the pool of available recruits; anyone can do easy only a few can do difficult.
4. Manage and lead by example; spent most of your time managing and training your best people and leaders. Your leaders will learn what to do and what not to do by doing and gaining experience. Let the leaders do the micro-managing of their people. Invest your time organizing the business, sponsoring new people and acquiring new customers. By not micro-managing and dealing with every small problem you can concentrate on the long term plan and maintain a better attitude.
5. Stay flexible; business and the world are continuously changing; be ready to take advantages of these changes to better position your organization for growth and opportunity. Studies show that originations that adjust to change quickly are the most successful and profitable.
6. Develop an attitude of action in your organization; everyone must understand that success is like a journey, you only get there by taking individual steps. You can’t wait for something to happen; every day everyone needs to take actions that move them closer to their goal. If you don’t develop an attitude of action as an organization, you won’t succeed.
These strategies, when practiced, will dramatically increase your chances of succeeding. Network Marketing requires that you know how to recruit, train, market and generate leads, but without the proper strategies and attitude you will only get minimal results growing your business.
By cj almeida
World News US